Chicken Wild Rice Salad
- Cook and blend 1 Box of Uncle Benâs wild rice and 2 boxes of Rice-a-Roni long grain & wild rice pilaf.
- Add to cooked rice:
- *Â½ cup currants (raisins, dried cranberries or craisins)
- *1 bunch of diced green onions
- *2 colored peppers diced
- *1 can of honey roasted cashews
- *1) 10 oz. package of frozen baby peas (thaw in a strainer)
- *6 grilled chicken breasts â diced (I use Brakebush fully cooked, grilled and seasoned chicken breast patties)
- *Â½ cup of honey
- *Â½ cup of white wine vinegar or tarragon wine vinegar
- *1 cup of vegetable or sesame oil (I use half of each )
- *1 tsp of curry
- Combine into glass jar and shake well.
- Serve salad cold. Pour dressing on lightly after blending all ingredients. This recipe will make more than enough dressing. The dressing is also great served over spinach leaves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lfarah and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Wild Rice Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads