Chicken Waldorf Salad from Eating Well
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup(s) non-fat or low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 cup(s) cooked chopped or shredded chicken breast
- 1 medium red apple diced
- 1 cup(s) halved red or green grapes
- 1 cup(s) chopped celery
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts (toasted, if desired)
- 1. Whisk mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice and salt in a large bowl. Add chicken, apple, grapes, celery and walnuts. Stir to coat well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Waldorf Salad from Eating Well Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes