Chicken Waldorf Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup(s) non-fat or low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 cup(s) cooked chicken breast shredded or chopped
- 1 medium red apple chopped
- 1 cup(s) halved red or green grapes
- 1 cup(s) finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts toasted if desired
- Whisk mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice & salt in a large bowl. Add chicken, apple, grapes, grapes, celery & nuts. Stir to coat well. Serve with watercress and a chunk of whole-grain baguette.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Waldorf Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches