More From Southern Living
- 1 (8-ounce) package vermicelli rice noodles
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 carrots, shredded
- 3 medium celery ribs, diced
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small napa cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- Garnishes: chopped green onions, lemon slices
- Soak noodles in hot water 10 minutes; drain and set aside.
- Sauté diced onion in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tender. Add carrot and next 4 ingredients; cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
- Stir together broth and cornstarch until smooth; add to chicken mixture. Add soy sauce and oyster sauce; bring mixture to a boil, and cook 1 minute. Remove from heat; serve over noodles. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes