Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 1 medium-size sweet onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3 carrots
- 3 green onions
- 1 (10 1/2-ounce) can chicken broth, undiluted
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chili-garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- Hot cooked rice
- Garnish: green onions
- Cut chicken into 1/4-inch-thick strips; cut onion in half, and cut halves into slices. Cut bell peppers into 1/4-inch-thick strips, and cut carrots and green onions diagonally into slices. Set aside.
- Whisk together broth and next 5 ingredients until smooth.
- Heat sesame oil in a wok or large skillet at medium-high heat 2 minutes. Add chicken, and stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add vegetables, and stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes. Add broth mixture, and stir-fry 1 minute or until thickened. Serve over rice. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes