- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 zucchini, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 10 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make It
Sauté chicken and garlic in hot oil in a large skillet until chicken is done. Add zucchini and onion, and sauté 2 to 3 minutes. Add olives and mushrooms, and sauté 1 minute.
Stir in tomato sauce and next 3 ingredients; cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve over pasta; sprinkle with cheese.