Chicken Vegetable Soup
Community Recipe from
- 49 1/2 can(s) Swanson chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) basil dried, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 9 oz package(s) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup(s) medium egg noodles uncooked
- Mix broth, onion powder, basil, garlic powder, and vegetables in saucepan. Heat to boil. Stir in noodles. Cook 5 minutes or until noodles are done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Annflansb and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews