Chicken Vegetable Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 49 1/2 can(s) Swanson chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) basil dried, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 9 oz package(s) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup(s) medium egg noodles uncooked
- Mix broth, onion powder, basil, garlic powder, and vegetables in saucepan. Heat to boil. Stir in noodles. Cook 5 minutes or until noodles are done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Annflansb and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews