This was delicious! The marinade had a great flavor and kept the chicken super moist. I served it with brown rice/green onion pilaf
Serve these chicken-vegetable kabobs with a side of rice and your favorite salad for a complete meal.
More From Southern Living
Other: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 (8-inch) wooden or metal skewers
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 8 large mushrooms
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Cut chicken into 2- x 1-inch strips.
- Whisk together 1/4 cup white wine, orange juice, olive oil, and next 4 ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup for basting. Pour remaining marinade into a shallow dish or large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add chicken strips. Cover or seal, and chill 2 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Thread chicken and vegetables onto 8 (8-inch) skewers.
- Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 15 to 20 minutes or until done, turning occasionally and basting with reserved marinade.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note