Community Recipe from
- 1 box spaghetti, 16 oz
- 1/2 cup(s) margarin
- 1/2 pound(s) fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 10.05 oz cans cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup(s) water
- cubed chicken or turkey
- 1 cup(s) shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 10 oz package frozen peas
- 1/2 sweet onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce optional
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- grated parmesan cheese
- sliced almonds optional
- Cook spaghetti according to directions.
- In large saucepan, saute mushrooms and onions in butter until tender. Stir in soup and water. Stir and cook until blended. Stir in spaghetti and and all other ingredients except parmesan and paprika.
- Turn into a 13X9x2 baking dish. Top with parmesan and paprika. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kubedoo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken/Turkey Tetrazzini Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles
More Recipes for Main Dishes