Chicken Tostadas With Avocado Cream
Hands-On Time: 14 min., Total Time: 20 min.
Yield: Makes 5 servings
- 5 (6-inch) fajita-size corn tortillas
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium avocado, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 (9-oz.) package OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken, chopped
- 1 1/3 cups (5 1/2 oz.) shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- Toppings: shredded iceberg lettuce, chopped pickled jalapeño peppers, chopped red onion
- Preheat broiler with oven rack 4 inches from heat. Arrange tortillas in a single layer on a baking sheet. Broil 5 minutes or until lightly browned, turning after 3 minutes.
- Pulse sour cream, lime juice, salt, 1 avocado half, and 1 Tbsp. cilantro in a food processor or blender 20 to 30 seconds or until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Chop remaining avocado half.
- Divide chicken among tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Broil 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top each with avocado-sour cream mixture, chopped avocado, tomatoes, and desired toppings. Sprinkle with remaining 1 Tbsp. cilantro.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes