Chris Powell's Chicken Tostadas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 1/2 ounce(s) Chicken Breast cooked
- 1/3 cup(s) black beans boiled or can
- 2 cup(s) onion, peppers, lettuce (mixed) chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) salsa
- piece(s) corn tortillas torn
- Lightly spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray, and set the stove to medium heat. Saute onions, peppers and chicken for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the beans and heat.
- Remove from heat and mix with lettuce and salsa.
- Tear tortillas into 1 inch pieces and sprinkle over the top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pandtcruse and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note