Community Recipe from
- 3 1/2 ounce(s) Chicken Breast cooked
- 1/3 cup(s) black beans boiled or can
- 2 cup(s) onion, peppers, lettuce (mixed) chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) salsa
- piece(s) corn tortillas torn
- Lightly spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray, and set the stove to medium heat. Saute onions, peppers and chicken for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the beans and heat.
- Remove from heat and mix with lettuce and salsa.
- Tear tortillas into 1 inch pieces and sprinkle over the top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pandtcruse and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes