More From Real Simple
Amount per serving
- Calories: 754
- Calories from fat: 37%
- Fat: 31g
- Saturated fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 208mg
- Sodium: 1517mg
- Carbohydrate: 50g
- Fiber: 11g
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 69g
- 8 tostada shells
- 1 16-ounce can refried beans
- 2 10-ounce packages fully cooked grilled chicken-breast strips
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
- 3/4 cup fresh salsa
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend (or Monterey Jack or Cheddar)
- Heat oven to 225° F. Wrap the tostada shells in foil. Place in oven until warm, about 6 minutes.
Meanwhile, warm the beans in a small pan over medium-low heat. Place the chicken in a nonstick skillet and warm over medium heat, turning once, for 4 minutes.
Place 2 tostada shells on each plate. Divide the beans, chicken, lettuce, sour cream (if using), salsa, and cheese among the tostadas.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes