- 8 tostada shells
- 1 16-ounce can refried beans
- 2 10-ounce packages fully cooked grilled chicken-breast strips
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
- 3/4 cup fresh salsa
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend (or Monterey Jack or Cheddar)
- calories 754
- caloriesfromfat 37 %
- fat 31 g
- satfat 15 g
- cholesterol 208 mg
- sodium 1517 mg
- carbohydrate 50 g
- fiber 11 g
- sugars 5 g
- protein 69 g
How to Make It
Heat oven to 225° F. Wrap the tostada shells in foil. Place in oven until warm, about 6 minutes.
Meanwhile, warm the beans in a small pan over medium-low heat. Place the chicken in a nonstick skillet and warm over medium heat, turning once, for 4 minutes.
Place 2 tostada shells on each plate. Divide the beans, chicken, lettuce, sour cream (if using), salsa, and cheese among the tostadas.