- 1 roast chicken (about 3 pounds)
- 1/2 cup mild salsa
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 6 tortillas, corn or flour, warmed
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 ripe tomato, cut into small cubes
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 cup pitted black olives, cut in half
- 1 small green pepper, cored and cut into small cubes
- Reduced-fat sour cream
How to Make It
Remove the skin and slice the chicken into thin strips. Mix together the salsa and the sour cream.
Place the garnishes into separate small bowls.
Place several chicken strips in each tortilla and top with the salsa and sour cream mixture. Add garnishes to taste. Roll up tortillas.
How kids can help: Set tortillas in the sun; place chicken on tortillas; put garnishes in bowls; roll up and serve tortillas.