Chicken Tortilla Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 quart(s) low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 large yellow onion diced
- 4 cup(s) rotisserie chicken chopped
- 28-oz can(s) fire-roasted tomatoes
- 10-oz can(s) Rotel tomatoes
- 16-oz jar(s) Pace Picante mild salsa
- 10.5-oz can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 10-oz can(s) whole kernel corn
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 8 ounce(s) Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- Bring chicken stock and onions to a boil in a 8-Quart stockpot over medium-high heat. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped chicken and next 8 ingredients.
- Return to a boil. Reduce heat & cover. Simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- Add chopped cilantro. Simmer additional 10 minutes; stirring occasionally.
- Top each serving with cheese. Add tortilla chips & avocado slices if desired.
- Freeze for later. Fresh in the freezer for up to (1) month.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliesmu79 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note