Chicken Tortilla Soup
Community Recipe from
- 1 quart(s) low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 large yellow onion diced
- 4 cup(s) rotisserie chicken chopped
- 28-oz can(s) fire-roasted tomatoes
- 10-oz can(s) Rotel tomatoes
- 16-oz jar(s) Pace Picante mild salsa
- 10.5-oz can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 10-oz can(s) whole kernel corn
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 8 ounce(s) Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- Bring chicken stock and onions to a boil in a 8-Quart stockpot over medium-high heat. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped chicken and next 8 ingredients.
- Return to a boil. Reduce heat & cover. Simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- Add chopped cilantro. Simmer additional 10 minutes; stirring occasionally.
- Top each serving with cheese. Add tortilla chips & avocado slices if desired.
- Freeze for later. Fresh in the freezer for up to (1) month.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliesmu79 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes