Chicken Tortilla Soup
Fast, easy and delicious hearty soup.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) black beans
- 1 can(s) pinto beans
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes
- 1 can(s) sweet corn
- 3 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) green enchilada sauce
- 1 can(s) chicken broth
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning mix
- Combine all ingredients into a large pan and heat. Be sure to drain the beans and corn. Serve soup with grated cheddar cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Recipeapp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews