Chicken Tortilla Soup
adapted from a Real Simple magazine
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 chicken thighs chopped in small bites
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 carrot diced
- 1 jar(s) Safeway Verde Salsa
- 1 can(s) white canelli beans drained
- 1 can(s) corn don't drain
- 5 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 bag(s) tortilla chips
- Chop chicken. Stir fry in 1 tsp of oil with chopped onions and chopped carrots.
- Add jar of salsa, white beans and whole can of corn. Add chicken broth and cook for about 30 minutes so that flavors meld. Serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimwchew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note