Chicken tortilla soup
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 1 whole(s) sweet onion chopped
- 4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 cube(s) chicken bouillon
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) chipotle powder
- 1 can(s) diced green chilis
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 2 dash(es) red pepper flakes
- 1 can(s) red enchilada sauce
- 28 ounce(s) crushed tomatoes with basil
- 1 can(s) black beans
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1.5 cup(s) white cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon(s) lime juice
- Cook chicken breast in dutch oven or large pot with chicken bouillon cube, chicken broth, minced onion and garlic.
- Remove chicken and shred or chop. Return to pot.
- Add remaining ingredients EXCEPT sour cream and cheese. Simmer until broth reduces desired amount - perhaps 30-45 minutes.
- Just before serving, stir in lime juice, sour cream and cheese. Heat through and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tzumama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes