Chicken Tortilla Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 chicken breasts cooked, trimmed
- 1 can(s) chicken broth
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) cream of potato soup
- 1 can(s) pinto beans drained
- 1 can(s) Rotel (Mexican Festival)
- 1 can(s) whole kernel corn drained
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 bag(s) tortilla chips
- 1 bag(s) colby/monterey jack cheese
- 1 pinch(s) cilantro
- 1 stalk(s) green onion
- Cook chicken and trim into bite size pieces.
- Place rest of items in first through spices into large stock pot. Bring to low boil, turn down and simmer for 30 minutes. Be careful, if your not watching, it will come up to temp quickly and stick to the pot and burn. Stir frequently. Add chicken anytime.
- Add crushed tortillas, cheese, cilantro and green onion as garnish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TinaWatson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews