Chicken Tortilla Soup
Community Recipe from
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 2 can(s) 15 oz. black beans undrained
- 2 can(s) 15 oz. Mexican stewed tomatoes or Rotel tomatoes
- 1 cup(s) salsa (mild, medium or hot)
- 4 ounce(s) chopped green chilies
- 14 1/2 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 2 cup(s) grated cheese
- 1 bag(s) tortilla chips
- 1. Combine all ingredients except chips and cheese in large slow cooker.
- 2. Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
- 3. Just before serving, remove chicken breasts and slice into bite-sized pieces. Stir into soup.
- 4. To serve, put a handful of chips in each individual soup bowl. Ladle soup over chips. Top with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ecs2010 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note