Chicken Tortilla Soup
Community Recipe from
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 2 can(s) 15 oz. black beans undrained
- 2 can(s) 15 oz. Mexican stewed tomatoes or Rotel tomatoes
- 1 cup(s) salsa (mild, medium or hot)
- 4 ounce(s) chopped green chilies
- 14 1/2 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 2 cup(s) grated cheese
- 1 bag(s) tortilla chips
- 1. Combine all ingredients except chips and cheese in large slow cooker.
- 2. Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
- 3. Just before serving, remove chicken breasts and slice into bite-sized pieces. Stir into soup.
- 4. To serve, put a handful of chips in each individual soup bowl. Ladle soup over chips. Top with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ecs2010 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes