Chicken Tortilla Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) (14oz) black beans
- 2 can(s) (14oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 can(s) (8oz) tomato sauce
- 4 chicken breasts
- chopped green chilies to taste
- 1 cup(s) salsa
- shredded cheese
- Place all ingredients in crock pot (except chips and cheese); cook on low for 6-8 hours; shred chicken before serving; serve tortilla chips and cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BethlehemBaker and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes