Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 1 can(s) black beans, rinsed (15 oz)
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 cup(s) cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes w/ green chiles (14.5 oz)
- 1 cup(s) frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup(s) instant uncooked rice
- shredded cheese, optional
- sour cream, optional
- tortilla chips, optional
- 2 cup(s) water
- In large pot combine all ingredients except sour cream, shredded cheese and tortilla chips. Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.. Serve with the sour cream, shredded cheese and tortilla chips if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mlarsen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note