Chicken Tortilla Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 10 chicken breast in salted water
- 1/2 package(s) cheese grated
- 1 can(s) (large) Ortega chili peppers
- 10 corn tortillas, cut into pieces
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- Cook chicken in salted water for an hour. Mix the soups, milk and water together.
- Using a deep casserole dish, start with layer of soup mixture, add tortilla pieces, chicken, chilies and cheese, alternate layers 5 times. ending with soup mixture on top.
- bake 1 hour at 300 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Tortilla Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles