Chicken Tortilla Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 whole(s) cooked chicken breasts chopped
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 whole(s) medium onion chopped
- 2-3 oz can(s) chopped green chiles
- 1 cup(s) sour cream (not ff)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- pinch(s) salt/pepper to taste
- 3/4 package(s) taco flavored doritos crumbled
- 12 ounce(s) sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 can(s) rotel tomatoes
- Mix all but cheese and put in casserole dish. Sprinkle cheese on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Tortilla Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles