Chicken Tortilla Casserole
- 1 can(s) Chopped Green Chiles
- 1 can(s) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup(s) Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese blend
- 2 1/2 cup(s) Shredded Cooked Chicken Breast
- 1 container(s) Sour Cream (8oz.)
- 8 Yellow Corn Tortillas, torn into bite sized pieces
- 1. Heat oven to 350F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix soup, chiles, sour cream and milk until blended. Stir in chicken, tortillas and bell pepper. Stir in tomato and 1 cup of the cheese. Spoon and spread mixture in baking dish.
- 2. Cover with foil. Bake 40 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake uncovered 5 to 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and mixture is bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kristy1432 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note