Chicken Tortellini Soup
Quick and easy soup. Made it once and it instantly became a family favorite!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 cup(s) chicken broth boiling
- 1 can(s) 14.5 oz stewed tomatoes cut up
- 1 package(s) 10 oz frozen spinach chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 9 ounce(s) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 1/2 cup(s) cooked chicken shredded
- 1 teaspoon(s) select spice, like parsley, garlic, or tarragon
- In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, combine the broth, tomatoes, spinach, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes; add the tortellini and chicken. Cook for 5 minutes or until tortellini is heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maryfcarp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note