Substitute this version with cheese tortellini for ordinairy chicken noodle soup. It's just as easy and equally soothing.
Yield: Serves 6
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 (9-oz.) pkg. cheese tortelini, uncooked
- 1 (46-oz.) can chicken broth
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- Combine all ingredients in a stockpot; bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until tortellini is tender. Discard bay leaf.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Soups/Stews