Substitute this version with cheese tortellini for ordinairy chicken noodle soup. It's just as easy and equally soothing.
Yield: Serves 6
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 (9-oz.) pkg. cheese tortelini, uncooked
- 1 (46-oz.) can chicken broth
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- Combine all ingredients in a stockpot; bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until tortellini is tender. Discard bay leaf.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note