- 2 (9-oz.) packages refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
Prepare tortellini according to package directions.
Process olive oil and next 4 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Toss olive oil mixture with tortellini, chicken, and next 3 ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pair with: La Torrazza Erbaluce di Caluso, Italy, or Chablis, or an unoaked Chardonnay.