made this tonight with fresh-from-the-garden sugar snap peas, parsley, + onions. TO DIE FOR. the lemon juice really adds to the dish. definitely a keeper!
This easy twist on pasta salad is a refreshing twist on the classic Ladies' Lunch, and hearty enough to satisfy everyong in your crowd thanks to the chicken.
More From Southern Living
Total: 30 Minutes
- 2 (9-oz.) packages refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Prepare tortellini according to package directions.
- 2. Process olive oil and next 4 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Toss olive oil mixture with tortellini, chicken, and next 3 ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pair with: La Torrazza Erbaluce di Caluso, Italy, or Chablis, or an unoaked Chardonnay.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This