Chicken Topped with Feta and Green Onions
Hot pepper sauce is made with green tabasco peppers and vinegar. Don't confuse this product with hot sauce, which is red and fiery hot.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chicken breast half)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 253
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 7.6g
- Saturated fat: 3.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 42.2g
- Carbohydrate: 1.5g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 115mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 431mg
- Calcium: 122mg
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 teaspoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon country-style Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; toss gently. Set aside.
- 3. Combine mustard and hot pepper sauce; stir well.
- 4. Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Spread mustard mixture evenly over chicken. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle evenly with cheese mixture. Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts slightly. Sprinkle with black pepper.
- carbo rating: 1
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note