Chicken Topped with Feta and Green Onions
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 253
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 7.6g
- Saturated fat: 3.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 42.2g
- Carbohydrate: 1.5g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 115mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 431mg
- Calcium: 122mg
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 teaspoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon country-style Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; toss gently. Set aside.
- 3. Combine mustard and hot pepper sauce; stir well.
- 4. Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Spread mustard mixture evenly over chicken. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle evenly with cheese mixture. Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts slightly. Sprinkle with black pepper.
- carbo rating: 1
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes