- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon country-style Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 178
- fat 5.6 g
- satfat 2.6 g
- protein 28.3 g
- carbohydrate 1.0 g
- cholesterol 78 mg
- iron 1.0 mg
- sodium 338 mg
- caloriesfromfat 30 %
- fiber 0.2 g
- calcium 85 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; toss gently. Set aside.
Combine mustard and hot pepper sauce; stir well.
Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Spread mustard mixture evenly over chicken. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle cheese mixture evenly on chicken. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted. Sprinkle with pepper.