- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 teaspoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon country-style Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 253
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 7.6 g
- satfat 3.5 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 42.2 g
- carbohydrate 1.5 g
- fiber 0.2 g
- cholesterol 115 mg
- iron 1.6 mg
- sodium 431 mg
- calcium 122 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; toss gently. Set aside.
Combine mustard and hot pepper sauce; stir well.
Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Spread mustard mixture evenly over chicken. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle evenly with cheese mixture. Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts slightly. Sprinkle with black pepper.
carbo rating: 1