Chicken, Tomato - sherry Ravioli
Community Recipe from
- 1 chicken breasts
- 1 tomatoes
- 3 plum (or 1–2 regular) tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 6 oz pre-sliced portabellas, coarsely chopped
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb)
- Large zip-top bag
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sherry wine, divided
- 1 package three-cheese small ravioli (9–12 oz)
- 2 tablespoons garlic herb butter
- Chop tomatoes, shallots, and basil. Remove brown gills, then chop mushrooms.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces; place in zip-top bag (wash hands).
- Preheat stock pot on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Add flour, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt to chicken; seal bag and shake to coat. Place oil in pot, then add chicken; cook 2–3 minutes or until browned.
- Stir in shallots, mushrooms, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt; cook 1–2 more minutes or until mushrooms soften. Stir in both tomatoes, broth, wine, and ravioli; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer; cook 8–10 more minutes or until ravioli is tender. Remove from heat; stir in butter and basil. Serve.
- CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 530kcal; FAT 20g; CHOL 95mg; SODIUM 810mg; CARB 43g; FIBER 3g; PROTEIN 35g; VIT A 20%; VIT C 15%; CALC 10%; IRON 20%
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bbam3140 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken, Tomato - sherry Ravioli Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes