- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup white onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 3 Roma Tomatoes chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dried Mexican Oregano
- 3 cups Cooked Chicken shredded
- 2 Chipotle Chiles (canned or dried) seeded and minced
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt or more to taste
How to Make It
Heat oil in large frying pan. When hot, add onion and garlic and saute until translucent and soft (8-10 mins).
Next add chopped Roma tomatoes and oregano and cook for about 5 minutes.
Then add your shredded chicken, chipotle chiles and chicken broth. Cook on medium-low for about 30 minutes until most liquid is absorbed and the flavors blend. http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/ugc/u-chicken-tinga-tinga-de-pollo