Tried this for friends on Saturday and it was a great hit! Easy, flavorful, and picture perfect as it came off the grill. I served it with the sweet chili sauce, which we had never tried, and it was a nice sweet spicy compliment. For sides I chose a Mediterranean orzo salad, sliced tomatoes and avacado, and grilled flat bread. Great meal we'll do again. It seemed like a lot of marinade with 2 cups of yogurt, so I might cut that down next time.
Thick Greek yogurt helps the marinade stick to the chicken.
More From Coastal Living
Marinate: 3 Hours
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 3/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs (about 8 thighs)
- Sweet chili sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Add chicken, turning to coat. Cover and chill 3 hours.
- 2. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Thread 2 chicken thighs on each of 4 wooden skewers. Grill skewers over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) for 7 to 10 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Serve with sweet chili sauce and hot cooked rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note