Tried this for friends on Saturday and it was a great hit! Easy, flavorful, and picture perfect as it came off the grill. I served it with the sweet chili sauce, which we had never tried, and it was a nice sweet spicy compliment. For sides I chose a Mediterranean orzo salad, sliced tomatoes and avacado, and grilled flat bread. Great meal we'll do again. It seemed like a lot of marinade with 2 cups of yogurt, so I might cut that down next time.
Thick Greek yogurt helps the marinade stick to the chicken.
More From Coastal Living
Marinate: 3 Hours
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 3/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs (about 8 thighs)
- Sweet chili sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Add chicken, turning to coat. Cover and chill 3 hours.
- 2. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Thread 2 chicken thighs on each of 4 wooden skewers. Grill skewers over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) for 7 to 10 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Serve with sweet chili sauce and hot cooked rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This