Chicken Thighs with Brown Sugar Glaze
Community Recipe from
- 8 piece(s) chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) dry mustard
- 2 clove(s) minced garlic
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine brown sugar, mustard, and garlic in a shallow bowl. Toss chicken in mixture, coating on all sides. Arrange chicken in greased pan.
- For boneless chicken thighs, bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until done.
- For bone-in thighs, bake 45-50 mins.
- When 10 minutes remaining, remove chicken from oven and top each piece with a pat of butter (1/2 T each). Return chicken to oven and finish baking.
- Thanks for reading my recipe!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by buenacena and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes