Chicken Thighs with Brown Sugar Glaze
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 piece(s) chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) dry mustard
- 2 clove(s) minced garlic
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine brown sugar, mustard, and garlic in a shallow bowl. Toss chicken in mixture, coating on all sides. Arrange chicken in greased pan.
- For boneless chicken thighs, bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until done.
- For bone-in thighs, bake 45-50 mins.
- When 10 minutes remaining, remove chicken from oven and top each piece with a pat of butter (1/2 T each). Return chicken to oven and finish baking.
- Thanks for reading my recipe!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by buenacena and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note