Great and tasty recipe. There is not a lot of grease, as the poster above mentioned. You drain that off after step 3. I enjoyed turning a budget cut of chicken into a satisfying dinner.
Crispy Chicken Thighs with Potatoes and Rosemary
Photo: Laurey W. Glenn; Styling: Vanessa McNeil Rocchio
- 3 1/2 to 4 lb. skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs (about 7 thighs)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds small fingerling potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch-thick pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Sprinkle chicken with 2 tsp. salt, pepper, and paprika.
- 2. Heat oil in a 12-inch cast-iron skillet over high heat until oil just begins to smoke.
- 3. Place chicken in skillet, skin sides down; reduce heat to medium-high, and cook 15 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate; discard drippings.
- 4. Place potatoes in a single layer in skillet, and sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary and 1/4 tsp. salt. Place chicken, skin sides up, in skillet, and sprinkle with 1/4 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary.
- 5. Bake at 400° for 25 to 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This