Crispy Chicken Thighs with Olives and Caperberries
Photo: Laurey W. Glenn; Styling: Vanessa McNeil Rocchio
- 3 1/2 to 4 lb. skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs (about 7 thighs)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup pitted large Spanish olives
- 1 cup large caperberries with stems
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- 2. Heat oil in a 12-inch cast-iron skillet over high heat until oil just begins to smoke.
- 3. Place chicken in skillet, skin sides down; reduce heat to medium-high, and cook 15 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate; discard drippings.
- 4. Cut lemon into 1/4-inch-thick rounds. Stir together olives, caperberries, almonds, and wine in skillet; add lemon slices. Place chicken, skin sides up, in skillet.
- 5. Bake at 400° for 25 to 30 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes