- 2 (12 1/2 oz.) cans chicken, drained and shredded
- 2 (10-oz.) cans mild red enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 1/2-oz.) can diced green chiles
- 1 (14 1/2-oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Mexican-blend cheese, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 10 flour tortillas, cut into 1-inch squares and divided
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients and half the cheese; mix well. Blend in sour cream, onion and pepper; set aside.
Arrange half the tortillas over the bottom of a greased 13"x9" baking pan. Spoon half the chicken mixture over tortillas. Repeat layers, ending with chicken mixture on top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; top with olives.
Cover loosely with aluminum foil; bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.