Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Velveeta
- 2 lg can(s) mushrooms sliced
- 1-4oz jar(s) pimiento chopped
- 1 can(s) black olives sliced
- 1-14oz package(s) spaghetti
- 2 can(s) water chestnuts sliced
- 1-2 onions chopped
- salt & pepper
- Boil chicken, save broth. Put 2-3 cups of broth in saucepan. Cut up Velveeta and melt with broth. Cook spaghetti in remaining broth.
- Drain all remaining items and add them to cheese mixture and spaghetti. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat in warm oven...doesn't need cooking. Freezes well. Makes 2 9x13 pans.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note