- 3 ounces finely chopped prosciutto
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 (7-oz.) package vermicelli
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10-oz.) container refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 (4-oz.) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup frozen baby English peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
How to Make It
Sauté prosciutto in hot vegetable oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp.
Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, stir together chicken, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, and next 6 ingredients; stir in prosciutto, pasta, and peas. Spoon mixture into 6 lightly greased 8-oz. ramekins or a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with almonds and remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until bubbly.