Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz) shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 oz) container refrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1 can(s) (3 1/2 oz) sliced mushroom
- 3/4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground pepper
- 7 ounce(s) vermicelli cooked
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, stir together chicken, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, and next 5 ingredients; stir in pasta.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kermici and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes