- 1 (16-oz.) package vermicelli
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 1 (6-oz.) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
Cook vermicelli according to package directions; drain. Return to pot, and toss with chicken broth.
Stir together chicken and next 8 ingredients; add vermicelli, and toss well. Spoon mixture into 2 lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dishes. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
Bake, covered, at 350° for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.