Chicken Teriyaki with Broccoli
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) chicken breast, chopped in 1" cubes
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) teriyaki sauce
- 2 cup(s) rice, cooked
- 4 cup(s) broccoli, fresh, steamed
- 1. Spray skillet and heat to medium-high.
- 2. When hot, add garlic. Cook until fragrant.
- 3. Add chicken. Cook until golden brown on all sides, stirring often.
- 4. Add green onion. Cook until soft.
- 5. Add broth and teriyaki sauce. Simmer until chicken is cooked through and sauce reduces slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Note: You will be tempted to double the sauce. Resist.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by camillat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note