Chicken Tenders/Breasts in Crock Pot
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Chicken breasts or tenders
- 1 piece(s) Bay leaf
- 2 can(s) chicken broth
- 1 piece(s) Garlic, jalapeno, or spices
- 1) Trim the number of skinless boneless chicken breast you need.
- 2) Dump chicken into crock pot with salt and pepper to taste, a bay leaf and enough broth to cover the chicken about half way. Do not cover completely. Add garlic, green chilies or other spices depending on your needs.
- 3) Cook for 4 hours on high.
- 4) Remove from crock pot. It is actually a bit hard to get out of the crock pot because it is falling apart! Shred with 2 forks, it takes only a few minutes to pull apart.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kat2646 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes