Chicken Tenders/Breasts in Crock Pot
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Chicken breasts or tenders
- 1 piece(s) Bay leaf
- 2 can(s) chicken broth
- 1 piece(s) Garlic, jalapeno, or spices
- 1) Trim the number of skinless boneless chicken breast you need.
- 2) Dump chicken into crock pot with salt and pepper to taste, a bay leaf and enough broth to cover the chicken about half way. Do not cover completely. Add garlic, green chilies or other spices depending on your needs.
- 3) Cook for 4 hours on high.
- 4) Remove from crock pot. It is actually a bit hard to get out of the crock pot because it is falling apart! Shred with 2 forks, it takes only a few minutes to pull apart.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kat2646 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note