- 1 package Chicken breasts or tenders
- 1 piece Bay leaf
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1 piece Garlic, jalapeno, or spices
How to Make It
1) Trim the number of skinless boneless chicken breast you need.
2) Dump chicken into crock pot with salt and pepper to taste, a bay leaf and enough broth to cover the chicken about half way. Do not cover completely. Add garlic, green chilies or other spices depending on your needs.
3) Cook for 4 hours on high.
4) Remove from crock pot. It is actually a bit hard to get out of the crock pot because it is falling apart! Shred with 2 forks, it takes only a few minutes to pull apart.