Chicken tender fried rice
Community Recipe from
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 3 fried chicken tenders cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 bag(s) frozen precooked rice with vegetables (10 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) stir-fry sauce
- 1 eggs
- Cook rice blend following package instructions for microwave.
- Preheat large saute pan on medium-high for 2-3 minutes. Add sesame oil and rice; cook and stir 1 minute to toast rice. Stir in stir-fry sauce.
- Add egg slowly while cooking and stirring 1-2 minutes to cook egg. Stir in chicken and green onions; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mthompson82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note