Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 bonless skinless chicken thights (about 1 3/4 lb) in 1 inch pieces
- 1 onion halved and thinly sliced
- 2 carrots peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) raisins
- 1/4 cup(s) dried apricots coarsely chopped
- 1 cup(s) chien broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1 tsp teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 cup(s) cooked couscous
- toasted pine nuts for garnish
- In a 6-quart slow cooker, layer chicken, onions, carrots, raisins and apricots.
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk chicken broth, tomato paste, lemon juice, flour, garlic salt, cumin, ginger, cinnamon and black pepper. Pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Cook 5 hours on HIGH heat or 8 hours on LOW heat.
- Serve over cooked couscous. Garnish with toasted pine nuts, if desired. Yields 4 servings
- Calories 415, Total Fat 7 g,, Carbohydrate 61 g, Fiber 5 g, Protein 28 g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by margow2108 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Tagine Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes