Chicken Tacos With Apple-Avocado Salsa
Prep: 5 min., Cook: 10 min. The key to healthful meals is fresh, pronounced flavors. Key lime-flavored chicken breasts, Granny Smith apples, and ripe avocados give Chicken Tacos with Apple-Avocado Salsa lots of zest without a lot of fat.
- 6 key lime flavor chicken breast fillets
- 12 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Apple-Avocado Salsa
- Toppings: 2% reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese, light sour cream
- 1. Heat chicken according to a package directions; slice into 1/2-inch strips.
- 2. Heat tortillas according to package directions. Place chicken in warmed tortillas; top with Apple-Avocado Salsa and desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note