Chicken Tacos with Corn Salsa
If you don't have access to fresh corn, swap in 1 1/2 cups thawed frozen corn instead without losing any nutritional value.
More From Allyou
Bake: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 549
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 82mg
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 45g
- Carbohydrate: 64g
- Sodium: 1,479mg
- 1 15-oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 10-oz can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large ears of corn, shucked
- 8 taco-sized soft flour tortillas, warmed
- Preheat a gas grill to medium. Mix beans, tomatoes and cilantro in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine chili and garlic powders, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Drizzle chicken with 1 Tbsp olive oil and rub with spice blend. Drizzle corn with remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill corn until lightly charred, 5 to 6 minutes, turning twice. Remove to a plate. Grill chicken until cooked through, 9 to 10 minutes, flipping once. Slice chicken into strips.
- Once corn has cooled slightly, slice of kernels and stir into bean-tomato mixture. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide salsa and chicken among tortillas and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This